Here's a little insight into my life...

Friday 13 September 2013

Uni

So in a matter of hours I leave to embark on one of the hardest journeys I've ever faced. I'm off to uni! 

I'm probably finding the prospect so daunting because I have very little confidence and I'm worried about making friends... I know that people say there is a friendship group for everyone at every uni but I'm still petrified! 

Also, the thought of leaving my family has me bawling, I'll miss my mum so much she is literally my best friend ever. Leaving my dog will actually be heartbreakingly and waking up without him there will feel so lonely. 

Now the reason I'm telling you this is partly because it's the reason I may not be posting as much but mostly because I hope I'll read this back in a few months or weeks even and laugh at how silly I was to be worried, I'm hoping I'll be sat there with a whole new load of people who maybe shared the same worries. Regardless as to whether or not this happens, I'll upload another post in a few months and let you know how it's going...

I can truly say I'll miss London so much but I am looking forward to seeing what life is like in the country! I hope to become a more confident person and live life as a teenager where I can stroll home whenever I want and eat junk food all day! Saying this, I really want to do well at uni, I've worked so hard to get here and I don't want to throw all that away so I'll learn to balance a social life (let's hope I have one) and work aswel as my part time job! 

If anyone reading this is younger than me and still considering uni, don't let this post put you off. Yeah I'm scared but who isn't? Everyone is in the same boat which is the only thing reassuring me about this whole experience! 

But anyway back to the important stuff, I'll still be reading and I'll still be posting but it may not be regularly. It's likely I'll give myself some time to settle in and then throw myself into a book without a load of anxiety clouding my mind. I'm looking to read The Infernal Devices series next because I loved Cassie's Mortal Instruments series so much but I'll probably read some new releases aswel. I'm definitely going to read The One and Champion which are both third instalments in much loved trilogies and of course ALLEGIANT COMES OUT VERY VERY SOON SO BRACE YOURSELVES GUYS FOR ONE EMOTION PACKED BLOG POST WHICH PROBABLY WON'T MAKE MUCH SENSE AND WILL JUST CONTAIN A LOAD OF RANDOM LETTERS! 

Oh and also I had such an amazing time attending the Hunger Games premiere last year that I will 100% be coming back to London for the Catching Fire premiere in November so let me know if any of you guys will be there and I'll maybe bump into you and I'll definitely upload a blog post about that night/day/night! Also, let me know if you want me to post about last years HG premiere because I would love to write about it and show you all my amazing pictures and autographs from the WHOLE CAST! It just shows that waking up at 2:00am is sooooo worth it:) 

Thanks for listening to my rambling if you're still reading! 


No comments:

Post a Comment